Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Inspiration for Girl's Nursery


As we mentioned in our last post, Crib Bedding is a great source of inspiration. Options are wide open, you can use a color, a print or pattern or a theme to build your nursery around.

We mentioned several unique choices for boys and now want to give you some ideas for baby girl crib bedding. If you want your little girl's nursery to be built around a theme, a circus theme is a whimsical choice. New Arrivals Inc. designed Under the Big Top Crib Bedding that is absolutely fun and adorable. Colorful circus elephants, monkeys, and more adorn this sweet crib set.

Damask is truly a beautiful choice for girl's crib bedding. It is stylish and sophisticated. Serena & Lily have designed a lovely pink damask crib set with chocolate penny dot sheeting and contrast piping. The designer Greta girl's crib set is a must see!

If you love COLOR, especially PINK then this is the girl's crib set you've been dreaming of. Caden Lane's Ashlyn 4 piece crib set is all about pink, ruffles and swirls. It will go perfect in your little princess's nursery.

Personally, for my own baby girl's nursery I chose to build around several fabric patterns. I wanted a shabby chic look, but not too matchy. I used fl orals and, stripes and plaids. I love texture so I added in some soft chenille. I was very excited to be having a girl, so i knew there had to be pink, but I didn't want it to feel overly girly. I added a lot of apple green to offset the pink and love the way it all came together.

I hope some our selection of designer girls crib bedding will inspire you to create a magical space.

Trina

1 comment: